magdas booking conditions.
Additional hotel sevices
Along with overnight accommodation services, the hotel also offers additional services that can be booked according to the following conditions:
- Breakfast: 14 € per person
- Underground garage: 13 € per day (based on availability)
- Rental bike: free instead of 10 € per day (based on availability)
- Tablet and WLAN: free
Rooms can be booked upon request in writing or by telephone at +43 1 7200 288 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
On arrival day, reserved rooms are available to guests starting at 3:00 pm, and guests must check out of their room by 12:00 pm on departure day. In any case, any deviation must made in writing and with the approval of the hotel.
Booked services can be cancelled for free by 6:00 pm 1 day prior to arrival. With later cancellations or no-shows, you will be charged for the first night.
Exception: If you book our non refundable rate, usually 10 % cheaper than our usual daily rate, your booking cannot be amended or cancelled for free and will be charged with 100 %.
The universally valid payment conditions for the hotel industry apply, whereby payment is due up to 14 days after receipt of the bill. A credit card is required as a guarantee for the booking and will only be charged for a late cancellation or no-show.
All reservations, changes, and cancellations require written notification by the company and confirmation by the hotel. The contracting party is obliged to not disclose information regarding the agreement and especially the booking situation and pricing to third parties. In the event of circumstances beyond our control, the right of the hotel to withdraw from the contract is reserved. In this case, compensation claims against the hotel are excluded. The hotel is entitled to provide the actual accommodation services in a hotel business of equal rank. The place of jurisdiction is Vienna / Austria.
Terms & conditions for groups
Prices are listed in EURO (€). Prices apply per room and per night incl. all taxes and fees. In the event that new state fees are introduced, the contract prices will be calculated accordingly. Group prices apply to a minimum number of 10 rooms or 15 people. If the group is reduced to less than 10 rooms, individual prices will apply.
With 20 or more paying people, the hotel allows one free person.
- Groups with up to 30 rooms: 25% of the total fee, 30 days prior to arrival
- Groups with 30 or more rooms: 25% of the total fee, 60 days prior to arrival or
- 50% of the total fee, 30 days prior to arrival
If payments do not arrive in time, the hotel has the right to cancel the bookings. The remaining amount is due 14 days after receipt of the bill. A credit card is required as a guarantee.
The contracting party is obliged to retain the cancellation fees from the cancelling guest and transfer those fees to the accommodation provider. Unless agreed otherwise, the following applies:
- Cancellations up to 31 days prior to arrival: free
- Cancellations 30 – 15 days prior to arrival: 25% of the booking value
- Cancellations 14 – 8 days prior to arrival: 50% of the booking value
- Cancellations 7 days or less prior to arrival: entire booking value
List of names
A list of names of participants must be provided to the hotel by no later than 7 days prior to arrival.
- All reservations, changes, and cancellations must be in writing.
- In the event of circumstances beyond our control, the right of the hotel to withdraw from the contract is reserved.
- Compensation claims against the hotel are excluded in this case.
- The contracting partner is obliged to not disclose information regarding the agreement and especially the booking situation and pricing to third parties.
- Any points not addressed by the hotel's own terms and conditions pertaining to the conditions of room and board are subject to the provisions of the Austrian professional association of hotel and accommodation providers and the Austrian professional association of travel agencies.
- The hotel is entitled to provide the actual accommodation services in a hotel business of equal rank.
- Place of jurisdiction is Vienna / Austria.
Terms & conditions
The general terms and conditions of the Austrian hotel association (ÖHVB) apply provided that no other indication is given on this website.
Contract prices and conditions for groups do not apply to conference and seminar participants.